Thursday, December 6, 2007

Some perspective

A guy wearing Harvard t-shirt is enjoying a cup of coffee in a coffee shop in a mall with his 2-month old baby girl. The mom's shopping somewhere upstairs; but she could also be shopping somewhere in Orchard Road, no one can presume. Which kind of signaling do you think happened?

A. From the guy's perspective:

I'm straight, don't bother to approach (if we're talking about Blok M plaza, this is very relevant. Not that there's anything wrong with not being straight)

I'm happily married, don't bother to approach.

Look at me, I'm a perfect husband and dad. Aren't I interesting?

Look at me, my wife told me to stay here while she's shopping, and I do what she said...

B. From the baby's perspective:

Look at my dad. He went to Harvard, so I'll go there under the legacy admission.

Look at my dad. He went to Harvard. He must be rich and so must I (am I?).

Look at my dad. He went to Harvard. Don't bother approach me if you're not that smart.


By the way, my dad went to Harvard under scholarships, so he's not that rich. That's why we only go to this mall.


C. From the wife's perspective:

My husband's not available. Our baby is the territorialmarking.

I have a submissive husband. He'd like to sit our baby while I'm shopping.

Any other ideas...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka.......
thats me don, go to UK & US with scholarship